• Regulars
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - harribobs
    • View Profile
    • http://themanchesters.org
    • Email
Work
« on: January 06, 2007, 06:44:06 PM »
Hi Friends

Finally, finally, managed to get the internet connection back on at home  (dont ask me what the problem was as even if I knew I wouldn't understand) - Chris knows though.

Just wanted to wish you all a very happy new year.

I couldn't get on the site since I left my old job.  Gone are the days when I could keep bobbing on the internet and checking out the news.  I now have a VERY busy job and my new employers have a very strict email policy.  I can only use internet and email for personal use before work, lunchtime and after hours.  It has proved impossible and even if I do manage to get on the internet it is extremely slow so much so I have not been able to do anything.  The other problem I had was that I couldn't get on the site because I couldn't remember my password and any attempts at getting my password emailed failed because the site was sending my password to my old email address  How truly frustrating.

Anyway its nice to be back and looking forward to holiday in May - all being well.  Already getting excited and making plans about where we will be walking this year.  

Hope you all had a good Christmas and are not too skint - unlike me!  Roll on pay day!  

Oops - logged onto Chris's computer and this message has appeared as if he has done it - sorry!  Will have to ask him how I log in as me!  

Mandy
« Last Edit: January 06, 2007, 06:45:46 PM by harribobs »

Mandy Harrison

Work
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2007, 06:55:22 PM »
Oooo er - Chris has shown me how to log in as me!

I dont know if I ever told you but I suffer from technophobia  

Mandy Harrison

Work
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2007, 12:10:38 AM »
 she's a dozy bugger

*checks log-in*

D'oh!!!